Our estimators and project managers are experts in designing projects with your needs in mind using their decades of experience in engineering and electrical trade work.
Experts in Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional (ICI) electrical construction within the National Capital, Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec Regions.
Manned service fleet, providing 24-hour emergency service to all of our clients, supported by warehouse for timely deliveries and shorter lead times on stock items.
Experts in renovating and code-correcting old structures including heritage buildings often dealing with designated substances like asbestos in the work area.
Certified High Voltage Contractor specializing in servicing, building, and providing advisory services for high-voltage distribution and systems.
Experts in lighting and lighting control design, procurement and installation after years working alongside the region's top suppliers.
Design, installation, maintenance, and removal of temporary electrical systems for construction or other projects, often with in-house recycled equipment, reducing end-user costs.
Licensed in fire alarm installation with certified fire alarm experts on staff and extensive experience working alongside the city's major fire alarm providers.
AM-TECH is considered a leader in emergency generation and specialized critical power installations after countless successful implementations.
- Professional, skilled and respectful
- Thoroughly background checked by the IBEW Local 586
- Holders of security clearances
- Clean and organized on site and in their documentation
- Supported by talented and experienced foremen who run their sites with distinction
- Fully licensed and trained according to our comprehensive safety and quality assurance policies